Microsoft Office Tips and Tricks
Our Microsoft Office Tips and Tricks have been tested in real-world business environments and can be used to achieve the objectives listed below.
Microsoft OneNote – Insert the Time and Date
- Place the pointer where you want to add a date and time stamp.
- Do one of the following:
- On the Insert menu, click Date and Time
- To insert the current date and time, press ALT+SHIFT+F
- To insert only the date, press ALT+SHIFT+D
- To insert only the time, press ALT+SHIFT+T