Microsoft Windows Administration
Our Microsoft Windows Adminstration tips have been tested in real-world business environments and can be used to achieve the objectives listed below.
Windows 10 Pro – Prepare Workstations for your IT Consultant
These instructions are used in situations where your IT consultant is not on site and they will be remotely configuring your workstation(s).
- Boot up the workstation.
- Accept United States for the region, US for the keyboard layout, and skip the second keyboard layout.
- Connect to the wireless network.
- For “Who’s going to use this PC?“, enter “temp“.
- Do NOT enter a password.
- For “Make Cortana your personal assistant?” choose No.
- For “Choose privacy settings for your device” choose Accept.
- Install TeamViewer, using these instructions.